Smiling Saddlers vs Compton Wolves Celebrity Football Match
Stars from the world of Film, TV, Music and Sport will compete against each other in a charity football match being held on Saturday 13th May 2017 at Bescot Stadium in Walsall.
Celebrities including TV’s Calum Best, former professional Boxer Joe Calzaghe and EastEnders’ and Strictly Come Dancing star Jake Wood are just some of the well-known faces that will be taking part in the match on Saturday 13th May 2017, raising funds for two charities - Smile for Joel and Compton Hospice.
Those confirmed to take part in the Compton Wolves vs Smiling Saddlers Charity Football match so far include:
• Ollie Phelps (Harry Potter Weasley Twin)
• Calum Best (TV)
• Joe Calzaghe (Boxer)
• Jake Wood (EastEnders and Strictly Come Dancing)
• James Tindale (Geordie Shore)
• James ‘Arg’ Argent (The Only Way is Essex)
• Liam Gatsby (The Only Way is Essex)
• Simon Webbe (Blue)
• Antony Costa (Blue)
• Jimmy Constable (911)
• MC Harvey (So Solid Crew)
• Dan Osborne (former The Only Way is Essex star),
• Nev Wilshire (The Call Centre)
• Dean Gaffney (TV)
• Matt Lapinskas (EastEnders and Dancing on Ice)
• Tony Discipline (EastEnders)
• Nathan Cleverley (Boxer)
• Max Morley (Love Island)
• Che Chesterman (X Factor)
• Jake Hall (The Only Way Is Essex)
• Rocket (Soccer Am)
• Adam Smith (Soccer Am)
• Dean Edwards (TV Chef)
• Glynn Purnell (TV Chef)
• Terry Alderton (Actor/Comedian)
• Austin Armacost (Celebrity Big Brother)
• Stevi Ritchie (X Factor)
• Frankie Gavin (Boxer)
• Gavin Ramjaun (TV Presenter)
• Pete Mcdonagh (Boxer)
• Sam Evans (Big Brother Winner)
• Maik Taylor (Ex Pro Goalkeeper)
• Darren Everest (The Overtones)
• Mike Crawshaw (The Overtones)
• Nicholas McDonald (X Factor)
More celebrity stars will be announced in January 2017.
Event Date: Saturday 13th May
Time: Doors open 1.30pm, Kick off 3.00pm
Tickets are now available to purchase from https://www.eticketing.co.uk/walsallfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=4247 and cost £10 for adults and £5 for children. VIP tickets are available to purchase for £35 per person.
For further information please contact Sue Chance, Head of Fundraising, PR & Trading Subsidiaries at Compton Hospice on 01902 774529 or email using the 'I'm interested' button bellow, alternatively contact Suzy Richards, Smile for Joel, on Smileforjoel@aol.com
Thanks go our event sponsors Tile Choice.
This event is being organised in association with Sellebrity Soccer.
Sat 13 May, 2017